Standard: LUL - G1008
LONDON UNDERGROUND COMBINED ACCESS SYSTEM (LUCAS)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance applies to all Transport for London (TfL) and London Underground (LU) registered learning facilities that use the LUCAS.
The purpose of this guidance document is to describe the process to effectively administer the London Underground Combined Access System (LUCAS).
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1008||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|