Standard: LUL - G1052
INVESTMENT PRIORITISATION PROCESS & METHODOLOGY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to the R&U Strategic Planning function and as context for all those involved in the Investment Planning Process, namely Asset Sponsors, , Asset Managers, Transport Planning , Finance, Heads of Profession and the R&U Board.
The purpose of this Guidance is to accompany the Support Functions Managers' Handbook Business and Resource Planning and the Work Instruction W0023 Asset Planning Process. This Guidance document provides a short summary of the context for the Rail & Underground (R&U) investment prioritisation process, the process itself, and the prioritisation methodology applied during the process. This relates primarily to section 4 and 5 (see the diagram below) of the Asset Planning Process document but touches on other sections as well.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1052||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-03-01||Status: INAC|