Standard: NFPA 1581
STANDARD ON FIRE DEPARTMENT INFECTION CONTROL PROGRAM
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard contains minimum requirements for a fire department infection control program.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard is to provide minimum criteria for infection control in the fire station, in the fire apparatus, during procedures at an incident scene, and at any other area where fire department members are involved in routine or emergency operations.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1581|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1581||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-01-01||Revision: 10||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1581||Change Type:||Update Date: 2005-01-01||Revision: 05||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1581||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-01-01||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1581||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-01-01||Revision: 95||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1581||Change Type:||Update Date: 1991-01-01||Revision: 91||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 16.