Standard: RTCA DO-357
USER GUIDE SUPPLEMENT TO DO-160G
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and Applicability
The purpose of this document is to provide users of DO-160G additional background information for the associated test procedures and requirements in DO-160G. This information includes rationale for requirements, guidance in applying the requirements, commentary, possible trouble shooting techniques, and lessons learned from laboratory experience. This User Guide is provided for guidance purposes and does not contain requirements. This information is intended to help users understand the objective and rationale behind the requirements, and to help users develop detailed test procedures based on the general test procedures in this document. It is highly recommended that detailed discussion will take place between the equipment manufacturer and the equipment installer during the development of the test plan.
Note that the User Guide subsections are numbered independently of the subsections in
DO-160G. DO-357 replaces the User Guides previously included in DO-160G.
DO-160G Change 1 has been published to remove all User Guides previously included in DO-160G.
|Document Number:||rtca do-357|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.