Standard: NFPA 1408
STANDARD FOR TRAINING FIRE SERVICE PERSONNEL IN THE OPERATION, CARE, USE, AND MAINTENANCE OF THERMAL IMAGERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall contain minimum requirements for training fire service personnel to utilize fire service thermal imagers (TI).
This standard specifies evolutions that can be adapted to local conditions and serves as a standard mechanism for the evaluation of minimum acceptable performance during training for the utilization of fire service TI.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard is to specify a training program that is designed to create competency regarding the operation, application, use, and limitations of TI.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1408|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|