Standard: UFC 4-214-03
CENTRAL VEHICLE WASH FACILITIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual provides a comprehensive reference source for planning, and designing a central vehicle wash facility (CVWF) at U. S. Army installations. The CVWF provides a rapid, economical method for washing tracked and wheeled tactical vehicles. The design elements provide for water pollution control, solid waste disposal, and conservation of manpower and water.
This manual is limited to wash facilities and wastewater treatment for cleaning vehicle exteriors only; this design information does not pertain to facilities for treating wastewater from maintenance cleaning activities.
Information in this manual applies to all CONUS Army installations that maintain a fleet of vehicles for which there is a consistent washing requirement demanding cost-effective, onpost facilities.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-214-03|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.