Standard: NFPA 115
STANDARD FOR LASER FIRE PROTECTION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document shall provide minimum fire protection requirements for the design, manufacture, installation, and use of lasers and associated equipment.
Criteria for training for and responding to fire emergencies involving lasers shall be included.
Purpose. This document shall provide requirements intended to prevent or mitigate the effects of fire involving lasers.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 115|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 115||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Revision: 12||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 115||Change Type:||Update Date: 2008-01-01||Revision: 08||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 115||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-07-18||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 115||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-01-01||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 115||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-01-01||Revision: 95||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 39.