Standard: LUL - G-136
CONTROL OF WORKS ON LU PREMISES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Manual provides guidance on all works at LU premises which affect the built environment. Works include demolitions, alterations, installations, maintenance, change of use, additions, removals and temporary works.
The purpose of this Manual is to provide guidance for Building Control on new and altered LU premises within the framework of relevant legislation relating to building works.
This manual replaces procedure P1039 A2.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G-136||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-09-01||Status: INAC|