Standard: LUL - G-371C
OPERATIONAL STAFF ACCOMMODATION DESIGN GUIDANCE DOCUMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This covers the following classes of accommodation. The exact types of room are listed in section 3.
• Group management office suites
• Station staff accommodation
• Ticket office suites
• Station control rooms
• Ancillary accommodation
• Revenue management office suites
• Revenue staff office suites
• Train management office suites
• Train staff office suites
• Train staff booking on points
Service Control Centres
The Station Planning standard 1-371 covers station staff accommodation only, and addresses the following for each room:
• Location within the station
• General requirements
This document has a wider scope to encompass train staff accommodation, plus the following additional details for all rooms:
• Communications and I.T. equipment
This guidance informs the planning and development requirements of all schemes relating to operational staff accommodation in new and existing London Underground (LU) locations.
The aim of this document is to provide a comprehensive set of best practice guidelines for all operational accommodation projects, it is not mandatory except where Category 1 or 5 Standards are referenced.
This guidance is not retrospective.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G-371C||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-07-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 17.view more