Standard: LUL - G-484
GUIDANCE DOCUMENT TO PLATFORM TRAIN INTERFACE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The scope of this document encompasses all of the requirements defined within the PTI Standard No. 2-04400-003-01 and the associated Enablers that bring about the successful realisation of each requirement.
This document breaks down each of the performance based PTI requirements into a series of descriptive elements that identify:
• The purpose of the requirement;
• The PTI risks that will be mitigated upon successful realisation of the requirement;
• The Product, Personnel and Process Enablers utilised by LUL in realising each requirement.
The Enablers defined against each requirement are not the only solution, but purely examples of existing practice throughout LUL. All parties should look to build upon and improve the Enablers utilised when refurbishing or developing new systems.
This purpose of the PTI Guidance Document is to explain the objectives of each of the PTI requirements defined within the PTI Standard and the current practice in terms of the Products (equipment and systems), the Personnel (LUL and Infraco personnel) and Processes (the procedures used to manage both personnel, product and circumstance) employed on the Underground in order to achieve these requirements.
Within the scope of this document the PTI is defined as:
‘The area where the platform and train interface which is normally accessible to customers."
The document is ‘live' and as such will be updated on a regular basis to ensure that it evolves to be representative of current practice in successfully realising the requirements defined within the PTI Standard.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G-484||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-11-01||Status: INAC|