Standard: LUL - G1137
GUIDANCE TO STRUCTURAL MAINTENANCE WORK FLOWS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance is for internal use and it applies to all departments that fall within Structural Maintenance. These include the Inspection Delivery Team (IDT), Asset Delivery Team (ADT), Works Delivery Team (WDT) and Business Delivery Team (BDT).
The purpose of this document is
a) To describe the key activities under which Structural Maintenance delivers its works
b) To provide guidance on the work flow of these activities as well as the roles and responsibilities for each key activity
c) To describe the approval process for changes to the Annual Asset Maintenance Programme.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|