Standard: IEEE 1120
GUIDE FOR THE PLANNING, DESIGN, INSTALLATION, AND REPAIR OF SUBMARINE POWER CABLE SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guide provides a list of factors to consider when planning, designing, permitting, installing, commissioning, and repairing submarine power cable systems. While many factors are common to both power and communication cables, this guide focuses on power cables that cross seas, lakes, and rivers.
The purpose of this guide is to assist engineers in developing knowledge and to assure that important items are not overlooked when dealing with submarine cable systems.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1120|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1120||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2004-09-23||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1120||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1990-01-01||Revision: 90||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.