Standard: IEEE 1147
GUIDE FOR THE REHABILITATION OF HYDROELECTRIC POWER PLANTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guide describes alternatives that hydroelectric power plant owners should consider when undertaking a rehabilitation of the facilities. It is useful in ensuring that potential improvements are not overlooked in the owner's process.
This guide is directed to the practicing engineer in the field of hydroelectric power for the purpose of providing guidance in the decision-making processes and design for rehabilitation of hydroelectric power plants.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1147|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1147||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2005-09-22||Revision: 05||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1147||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1991-06-27||Revision: 91||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 154.