Standard: AAMI EQ89
GUIDANCE FOR THE USE OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE STRATEGIES AND PROCEDURES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard is intended to provide basic information to health care technology management (HTM) professionals by identifying and describing in general various maintenance strategies and methods for efficient, effective, and timely maintenance of medical equipment in health care facilities. The standard neither mandates nor requires that any of these specific strategies be used, but instead discusses in general the uses of these methods and their potential advantages and disadvantages.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami eq89|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.