Standard: NFPA 220 HDBK
STANDARD ON TYPES OF BUILDING CONSTRUCTION HANDBOOK
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard defines types of building construction based on the combustibility and the fire resistance rating of a building's structural elements. Fire walls, nonbearing exterior walls, nonbearing interior partitions, fire barrier walls, shaft enclosures, and openings in walls, partitions, floors, and roofs are not related to the types of building construction and are regulated by other standards and codes, where appropriate.
Purpose. This standard provides definitions for standard types of building construction.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 220 hdbk|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|