Standard: NFPA 291 HDBK
RECOMMENDED PRACTICE FOR FIRE FLOW TESTING AND MARKING OF HYDRANTS HANDBOOK
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The scope of this document is fire flow testing and marking of hydrants.
Purpose. Fire flow tests are conducted on water distribution systems to determine the rate of flow available at various locations for fire-fighting purposes.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 291 hdbk|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|