Standard: NFPA 1500 HDBK
STANDARD ON FIRE DEPARTMENT OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH PROGRAM HANDBOOK
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall contain minimum requirements for a fire service–related occupational safety and health program.
The purpose of this standard shall be to specify the minimum requirements for an occupational safety and health program for a fire department.
This standard shall specify safety requirements for those members involved in rescue, fire suppression, emergency medical services, hazardous materials operations, special operations, and related activities.
The authority having jurisdiction shall identify which performance objectives of this standard existing programs or policies meet.
Nothing herein shall be intended to restrict any jurisdiction from exceeding these minimum requirements.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1500 hdbk|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1500 HDBK||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-01-01||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1500 HDBK||Change Type:||Revision: 92||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1500 HDBK||Change Type:||Revision: 87||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 83.