Standard: NFPA 1584 HDBK
STANDARD ON THE REHABILITATION PROCESS FOR MEMBERS DURING EMERGENCY OPERATIONS AND TRAINING EXERCISES HANDBOOK
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard establishes the minimum criteria for developing and implementing a rehabilitation process for fire department members at incident scene operations and training exercises.
This standard describes the rehabilitation process for members operating within an incident management system.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1584 hdbk|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|