Standard: ASTM A1049/A1049M
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR STAINLESS STEEL FORGINGS, FERRITIC/AUSTENITIC (DUPLEX), FOR PRESSURE VESSELS AND RELATED COMPONENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers ferritic/austenitic (duplex) stainless steel forgings for boilers, pressure vessels, and associated equipment in grades that are also found in Specification A182/A182M.
The purchaser may specify in the order or contract any appropriate supplementary requirements that are provided in Specification A788/A788M.
Unless the order specifies the applicable "M" specification designation the material shall be furnished to the inchpound units.
The values stated in either inch-pound or SI (metric) units are to be regarded separately as standard. Within the text and tables, the SI units are shown in brackets. The values stated in each system may not be exact equivalents; therefore, each system shall be used independently of the other. Combining values from the two systems may result in nonconformance with the specification.
|Document Number:||astm a1049/a1049m|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1049/A1049M||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-11-01||Revision: 10||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1049/A1049M||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-09-01||Revision: 06||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 9 of 9.