Standard: IEC 60079-19
EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES – PART 19: EQUIPMENT REPAIR, OVERHAUL AND RECLAMATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60079
– gives instructions, principally of a technical nature, on the repair, overhaul, reclamation and modification of equipment designed for use in explosive atmospheres;
– is not applicable to maintenance, other than when repair and overhaul cannot be disassociated from maintenance, neither does it give advice on cable entry systems which may require a renewal when the equipment is re-installed;
– is not applicable to type of protection "m", "o" and "q";
– assumes that good engineering practices are adopted throughout.
NOTE Much of the content of this standard is concerned with the repair and overhaul of electrical machines. This is not because they are the most important items of explosion-protected equipment, but rather because they are often major items of repairable capital equipment in which, whatever type of protection is involved, sufficient commonality of construction exists as to make possible more detailed instructions for their repair, overhaul, reclamation or modification.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60079-19|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60079-19||Change Type: A1||Update Date: 2015-03-01||Revision: 3.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60079-19||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-11-01||Revision: 3.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60079-19||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-10-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60079-19||Change Type:||Update Date: 1993-09-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 23.