Standard: LUL - 5-263
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all LUL employees.
This Standard shall be enforceable from 27/01/03.
The purpose of this Standard is to outline measures by which London Underground Limited (LUL) shall, wherever practicable, make provisions for flexibility for those employees who need to adjust the balance between work and their life outside work, and thereby to contribute towards the retention of the services of skilled and experienced people.
These provisions shall be made in the setting that LUL has a rostering system in place for operational grade employees, and any requests for flexibility in working arrangements under this standard need to be considered with due regard to the impact they may have on customer services.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|5-263||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2003-01-27||Status: INAC|