AUDIO, VIDEO AND CONTROL ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING SYMBOLS STANDARD (ANSI/CEA/CEDIA/INFOCOMM STANDARD)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides a standardized set of architectural floor plan and reflected ceiling plan symbols for audio, video and control systems, with associated technologies such as environmental control and communication networks. It also includes descriptions and guidelines for the use of these symbols.
|Organization:||Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) / Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association (CEDIA) / InfoComm International|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|