Standard: BICSI 006
DISTRIBUTED ANTENNA SYSTEM (DAS) DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION BEST PRACTICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
In 2014, mobile data traffic was nearly 30 times the size of the entire global Internet traffic in 2000. Over the next 5 years, mobile data is projected to increase by factor of 10. Capacity, access, reliability ... words often used to describe what current and future wireless infrastructure needs to be. Solutions like distributed antenna systems (DAS) assist in providing capacity and access. And for a DAS, the design and installation of the DAS is vital for the reliability demanded by users.
ANSI/BICSI 006-2015 is the first DAS infrastructure standard that provides designers and installers not only information on the types and components of a DAS, BICSI 006 also provides requirements and recommendations for the design and installation of a standards-compliant, vendor-neutral DAS that is able to be used for a wide range of applications, environments and locations.
Table of Contents
|Organization:||Advancing the Information and Communication Technology Community|
|Document Number:||bicsi 006|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|