Standard: RESNA - WC-4 SEC 18
WHEELCHAIR TIEDOWN AND OCCUPANT RESTRAINT SYSTEMS FOR USE IN MOTOR VEHICLES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard includes design and performance requirements, test methods, and requirements for manufacturer literature and product labeling for wheelchairs, wheelchair seating systems, WTORS, and wheelchair spaces on large accessible transit vehicles, intended for use in motor vehicles. The documents providing specifications for equipment used in the test methods, including the surrogate wheelchair (SWC), the surrogate four-point, strap-type tiedown (4-point SWTORS), and the surrogate wheelchair frame (SWCF) may be included as parts of the standard but they may also be published as separate technical reports that are referenced in the various parts of the standard.
|Organization:||Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America|
|Document Number:||wc-4 sec 18|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|WC-4 SEC 18||Change Type: STCH||Status: INAC|