Standard: IEC 60076-15
POWER TRANSFORMERS – PART 15: GAS-FILLED POWER TRANSFORMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60076 applies to three-phase and single-phase gas-filled power transformers (including auto-transformers) with the exception of certain categories of small and special transformers such as:
- single-phase transformers with rated power less than 1 kVA and three-phase transformers less than 5 kVA;
- transformers, which have no windings with rated voltage higher than 1 000 V;
- instrument transformers;
- traction transformers mounted on rolling stock;
- starting transformers;
- testing transformers;
- welding transformers.
When IEC standards do not exist for such categories of transformers (in particular transformer having no winding exceeding 1 000 V for industrial applications), this part of IEC 60076 may still be applicable either as a whole or in part. This standard does not address the requirements that would make a transformer suitable for mounting in a position accessible to the general public. For those categories of power transformers and reactors which have their own IEC standards, this part is applicable only to the extent in which it is specifically called up by cross-reference in the other standard. Such standards exist for:
- reactors in general (IEC 60076-6);
- self-protected transformers (IEC 60076-13);
- transformers for wind turbine applications (IEC 60076-16);
- traction transformers and traction reactors (IEC 60310);
- converter transformers for industrial applications (IEC 61378-1);
- converter transformers for HVDC applications (IEC 61378-2).
At several places in this part it is specified or recommended that an 'agreement' should be reached concerning alternative or additional technical solutions or procedures. Such agreement is made between the manufacturer and the purchaser. The matters should preferably be raised at an early stage and the agreements included in the contract specification.
NOTE This standard can be applicable to the gas parts of a transformer in which an insulating gas is used with an insulating liquid.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-15|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60076-15||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-02-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 49.