Standard: TAPPI T 200
LABORATORY BEATING OF PULP (VALLEY BEATER METHOD)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This procedure is used to define the papermaking quality of pulp, by subjecting it to a controlled mechanical treatment in a laboratory beater; see also TAPPI T 248 "Laboratory Beating of Pulp (PFI Mill Method)."
The beating procedure may be used with any pulp, suitably modifying the withdrawal schedule to provide the number of samples required for a satisfactory beater curve. The method may not give satisfactory results with certain extremely long-fibered pulps, such as cotton fibers or jute since the fibers entangle and tend to rope in the beater.
|Document Number:||tappi t 200|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.