Standard: TAPPI T 650
SOLIDS CONTENT OF BLACK LIQUOR
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method is designed to measure gravimetrically the solids content of weak and strong black liquors as they exist, or will exist, at the point of injection into the recovery furnace (1-3).
This method can be used to calibrate rapid or routine control procedures.
The method will measure the "solids" remaining after removal of water and other nonaqueous volatile materials normally lost in commercial evaporation systems.
The sampling procedure is compatible with additional black liquor analytical procedures such as chemical analyses, heating value, etc.
|Document Number:||tappi t 650|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|