Standard: GME 12584-2
TEMPERATURE SENSOR PART 2: SENSOR-OUTSIDE AIR
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification defines the general performance requirements for sensor for measuring of temperatures and indication of the outer air temperature used on passenger cars.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 12584-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 12584-2||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2003-02-01||Revision: 1||Status: INAC|