Standard: RTCA DO-359
MINIMUM AVIATION SYSTEM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS (MASPS) FOR SYNTHETIC VISION GUIDANCE SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains Minimum Aviation System Performance Standards for a Synthetic Vision Guidance System. A Synthetic Vision Guidance System (SVGS) as defined in this MASPS is a new airborne guidance system designed to enable operations to a Missed Approach Point (MAP) as low as 150ft height above touchdown. Minimum visibility may be determined in part by the SVGS display modality, head down display (HDD) or head up display (HUD), as implemented in a particular design. The system will be used during published instrument approach procedures with operational minima that are less than the minima for current Category I. The SVGS missed approach point will be based on a published Decision Height (DH) or a combination of a Decision Altitude (DA) and a missed approach fix.
|Document Number:||rtca do-359|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 50.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 3 of 3.