Standard: ASTM A1007
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR CARBON STEEL WIRE FOR WIRE ROPE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers uncoated and four classes of round, metallic coated, cold-drawn, carbon steel wire for wire rope in five strength levels. This specification specifies:
Chemical composition requirements,
Coating requirements (if applicable), and
The values stated for metric equivalents are provided for informational purposes only.
|Document Number:||astm a1007|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1007||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-09-01||Revision: 07||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1007||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-03-10||Revision: 02||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1007||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-04-10||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.