Standard: ASTM A1032
STANDARD TEST METHOD FOR HYDROGEN EMBRITTLEMENT RESISTANCE FOR STEEL WIRE HARD DRAWN USED FOR PRESTRESSING CONCRETE PIPE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This test method describes procedures to determine the hydrogen embrittlement (HE) resistance of hard-drawn steel wire used for prestressed concrete pipe.
HE resistance is reported as time-to-failure of specimens tested in a laboratory.
The values stated in SI units are to be regarded as standard. The values given in parentheses are mathematical conversions to inch-pound units that are provided for information only and are not considered standard.
This standard does not purport to address all of the safety concerns, if any, associated with its use. It is the responsibility of the user of this standard to establish appropriate safety and health practices and determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use.
*A Summary of Changes section appears at the end of this standard
|Document Number:||astm a1032|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1032||Change Type: REAP||Update Date: 2004-09-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1032||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-09-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|