Standard: NACE 11114
A STATE-OF-THE-ART REPORT ON THE INTERNAL CORROSION OF RESIDENTIAL WATER HEATING SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This technical committee report provides a state-of-the-art overview of the corrosion and corrosion protection activities related to residential and small commercial water heaters used in potable water systems. It is beyond the scope of this report to address all corrosion factors for all residential and small commercial water heaters on a global basis. An effort has been made, however, to describe the most prevalent water heaters used today, with accompanying information on operation and maintenance. This report is also intended as a technical and application resource for the broad range of persons involved with the manufacture, distribution, and installation of water heaters.
This report is not intended as a guide for improved or altered manufacturing procedures for water heaters.
This technical committee report was prepared by Task Group (TG) 147, "Water Heaters: Internal Corrosion in Potable Water Systems," which is administered by Specific Technology Group (STG) 11, "Water and Water Treatment Systems." This report is issued by NACE under the auspices of STG 11.
|Document Number:||nace 11114|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.