Standard: IEC 60068-2-60
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING – PART 2-60: TESTS – TEST KE: FLOWING MIXED GAS CORROSION TEST
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60068-2 determines the corrosive influence of operating and storage indoor environments on electrotechnical products components, equipment and materials, particularly contacts and connections, considered separately, integrated into a subassembly or assembled as a complete equipment.
It provides test methods giving information, on a comparative basis, to aid the selection of materials, choice of production processes and component design, with regard to corrosion resistance. A guide to the selection of methods and test duration is provided in Annex C.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-60|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60068-2-60||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1995-12-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60068-2-60||Change Type:||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|