Standard: NACE 03654
IMPLEMENTATION OF BEST PRACTICES FOR WATER WASHES IN HYDROPROCESSING UNITS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This paper describes a systematic approach that is used to diagnose and mitigate corrosion problems in hydroprocessing unit reactor effluent air cooler systems. The methodology is based on an extensive evaluation of hydroprocessing water wash best practices and addresses both design and operational issues by using state-of-the-art process engineering and corrosion prediction models. The goal is to develop cost-effective and robust solutions to reliability problems in reactor effluent air coolers and associated piping. The paper provides examples where this knowledge and methodology have been applied effectively to a variety of hydroprocessing units around the world.
|Document Number:||nace 03654|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|