Standard: PAPTAC - J.24(D)H
PART D - RELATIVE DENSITY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Determination of the relative density of Bunker "C" oil is necessary for the conversion of measured volumes to weight of material. Conversion to the non-SI unit degrees API(API), which is widely used in the petroleum industry, is described under Additional Information.
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|J.24(D)P||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-07-01||Status: INAC|
|J.24(D)P||Change Type:||Update Date: 1977-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.