Standard: IAEA - SSG-33
SCHEDULES OF PROVISIONS OF THE IAEA REGULATIONS FOR THE SAFE TRANSPORT OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL, 2012 EDITION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Safety Guide can be used for all transport of radioactive material. It contains 26 schedules corresponding to the UN numbers and associated proper shipping names for the radioactive material to be shipped.
The user's attention is drawn to the fact that there may be deviations (i.e. exceptions and additions) from the Regulations necessitated by national and modal regulations and carrier restrictions, which are not reflected in this Safety Guide
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.