Standard: LUL - G1233
MOVEMENT OF MATERIALS IN L&E
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to Lifts & escalators and moving walkways in Asset Performance Directorate.
The purpose of this Guidance is to summarise the process and instructions for dealing with Movement of Materials (MOM) applications and authorisation; this should be read in conjunction with LUL Working Reference Manual.
The primary function of the MOM ensure systems of work have been identified which do not create an unsafe situation or condition during or after the MOM and protect the asset from damage.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1233||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-03-01||Status: INAC|