Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 1301
REGISTRATION OF MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND DISPENSERS OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope of this part 1301.
Procedures governing the registration of manufacturers, distributors, dispensers, importers, and exporters of controlled substances pursuant to sections 301–304 and 1007–1008 of the Act (21 U.S.C. 821–824 and 957–958) are set forth generally by those sections and specifically by the sections of this part.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 1301|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|21 CFR PART 1301||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2016-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 1301||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-04-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.