Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 1317
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part sets forth the rules for the delivery, collection, and destruction of damaged, expired, returned, recalled, unused, or otherwise unwanted controlled substances that are lawfully possessed by registrants (subpart A) and non-registrants (subpart B). The purpose of such rules is to provide prompt, safe, and effective disposal methods while providing effective controls against the diversion of controlled substances.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 1317|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|