Standard: NFPA 160
STANDARD FOR THE USE OF FLAME EFFECTS BEFORE AN AUDIENCE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall provide requirements for the protection of the audience, support personnel, performers, the operator, assistants, and property where flame effects are used.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard shall be to provide minimum requirements for the design, manufacture, and operation of flame effects.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 160|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 160||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Revision: 11||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 160||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-01-01||Revision: 06||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 160||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-02-09||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 160||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-02-06||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 15.view more