Standard: IEC 60061-4D
FOURTH SUPPLEMENT TO PUBLICATION 61-4 (1990) LAMP CAPS AND HOLDERS TOGETHER WITH GAUGES FOR THE CONTROL OF INTERCHANGEABILITY AND SAFETY. PART 4: GUIDELINES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
With the issue of the IEC report 664: (1980), the supplement IEC 664A (1981) as well as the amendment 1 (1989), investigations have been started in order to estimate its influence on the existing publications of IEC TC 34: "Lamps and related equipment".
The decision to transform the IEC report into a basic safety publication in accordance with IEC Guide 104 resulted in relevant changes which started with IEC 598-1. A revised section 11 (creepage distances and clearances) is shown in the third edition (1992).
The basic safety publication IEC 664-1 is in the basic principles identical with the former IEC report but has been worked over editorially.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60061-4d|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|