Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 203
PRESCRIPTION DRUG MARKETING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part sets forth procedures and requirements pertaining to the reimportation and wholesale distribution of prescription drugs, including both bulk drug substances and finished dosage forms; the sale, purchase, or trade of (or the offer to sell, purchase, or trade) prescription drugs, including bulk drug substances, that were purchased by hospitals or health care entities, or donated to charitable organizations; and the distribution of prescription drug samples. Blood and blood components intended for transfusion are excluded from the restrictions in and the requirements of the Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987 and the Prescription Drug Amendments of 1992.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 203|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|