Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 290
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Any drug that is a controlled substance listed in schedule II, III, IV, or V of the Federal Controlled Substances Act or implementing regulations must be dispensed by prescription only as required by section 503(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act unless specifically exempted in § 290.2.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 290|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|