Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 1002
RECORDS AND REPORTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Applicability. The provisions of this part are applicable as follows:
(a) All manufacturers of electronic products are subject to § 1002.20.
(b) Manufacturers, dealers, and distributors of electronic products are subject to the provisions of part 1002 as set forth in table 1 of this section, unless excluded by paragraph (c) of this section, or unless an exemption has been granted under § 1002.50 or § 1002.51.
(c) The requirements of part 1002 as specified in table 1 of this section are not applicable to:
(1) Manufacturers of electronic products intended solely for export if such product is labeled or tagged to show that the product meets all the applicable requirements of the country to which such product is intended for export.
(2) Manufacturers of electronic products listed in table 1 of this section if such product is sold exclusively to other manufacturers for use as components of electronic products to be sold to purchasers, with the exception that the provisions are applicable to those manufacturers certifying components of diagnostic x-ray systems pursuant to provisions of § 1020.30(c) of this chapter.
(3) Manufacturers of electronic products that are intended for use by the U.S. Government and whose function or design cannot be divulged by the manufacturer for reasons of national security, as evidenced by government security classification.
(4) Assemblers of diagnostic x-ray equipment subject to the provisions of § 1020.30(d) of this chapter, provided the assembler has submitted the report required by § 1020.30(d)(1) or (d)(2) of this chapter and retains a copy of such report for a period of 5 years from its date.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 1002|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|