Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 1050
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR SONIC, INFRASONIC, AND ULTRASONIC RADIATION-EMITTING PRODUCTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Applicability. The provisions of this section are applicable as specified herein to any ultrasonic therapy product for use in physical therapy manufactured on or after February 17, 1979.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 1050|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|