Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 1270
HUMAN TISSUE INTENDED FOR TRANSPLANTATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) The regulations in this part apply to human tissue and to establishments or persons engaged in the recovery, screening, testing, processing, storage, or distribution of human tissue.
(b) Regulations in this chapter as they apply to drugs, biologics, devices, or other FDA-regulated commodities do not apply to human tissue, except as specified in this part.
(c) Regulations in this chapter do not apply to autologous human tissue.
(d) Regulations in this chapter do not apply to hospitals or other clinical facilities that receive and store human tissue only for transplantation within the same facility.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 1270|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|21 CFR PART 1270||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2014-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 1270||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2016-04-01||Status: ACTV|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.