Standard: LUL - G1113
TRACK SURVEY BRIEF
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to London Underground (excluding Tube Lines). However, the brief does NOT include Running Rail or Conductor Rail Survey.
The purpose of this Guidance is to conduct a Track Survey Brief. To survey and provide adequate information with specific accuracy of existing vertical and horizontal track alignment together with all track features such as blockjoints, signals, trainstop mechanisms, adjustment/expansion switches, relay boxes, train detectors, bridges, cable gantries, cable runs, platforms and conductor rails including ramps, anchors sites and out of gauge conductor rails. Surveyor also to provide other information which is not listed in this brief, which could be relevant to track design. It is strongly advised to follow F0223 Checklists for Running Rail Survey & Design and F0226 for Track Survey work (general) respectively .
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1113||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-12-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 4 of 4.