Standard: LUL - G042
ASSET CONDITION REPORTING (ACR)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Standard applies to engineering Assets listed in the Attachments to the ACR Standard, S1042.
The scope of reporting is limited to:
a) Residual Life of the Asset base;
b) Failures to meet Required Duty that result in Functional Condition Concerns:
• Statutory non-compliance; and/or
• Safety risks that may result in customer or staff fatalities and/or injuries, which require either control or mitigation to achieve risk levels of ALARP or better; and/or
• Extraordinary maintenance and/or operational activities, outside of the maintenance regime, which are uneconomic and/or unsustainable; and/or
• Performance Risks of £250k or more per year;
c) Degradation Concerns.
The scope of reporting includes software and firmware, but excludes:
a) Information and documentation used to support management of a physical Asset;
b) Any aspect of failure to meet Required Duty that does not result in any of the business impacts covered by 2.2 above (i.e. transient defects).
The purpose of this Guidance Document is to:
a) Explain the principles of Asset Condition Reporting (ACR);
b) Provide instructions and guidelines to support the accurate and timely production, submission and review of the annual Asset Condition Report and Asset Safety and Management Certificates in compliance with Category 1 ACR Standard S1042.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|