Standard: ANSI - A108/A118/A136.1
INSTALLATION OF CERAMIC TILE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These ANSI specifications are intended to describe the general requirements for substrates and subsurfaces and general guidelines for preparation by other trades. Guidelines for installation of tile are specified separately for each of the following standards: A108.01, A108.02, A108.1A, A108.1B, A108.1C, A108.3, A108.4, A108.5, A108.6, A108.8, A108.9, A108.10, A108.11, A108.12, A108.13, A108.14, A108.15, A108.16, and A108.17. General requirements for tile installation outlined in A108.01–2.0 through 3.9) are part of each of the A108 standards.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI A108/A118/A136.1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1999-10-27||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|