Standard: RTCA DO-200
STANDARDS FOR PROCESSING AERONAUTICAL DATA
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard provides minimum requirements for all phases of the data process applicable to the processing of aeronautical data, including quality assurance and QMS. This standard provides guidance to assess compliance and determination of the levels of process assurance. This standard supports the development of aeronautical databases. Section 22.214.171.124 defines what is not in the scope of this document. This standard is a complementary standard to those reference documents listed in Section 1.4.2.
|Document Number:||rtca do-200|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|RTCA DO-200||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1998-01-01||Revision: A||Status: INAC|
|RTCA DO-200||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 1988-01-01||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 38.